Each of those failures might be resolved if the executives had the advantage of an executive business coach. An executive business coach for a newly employed or promoted executive can make a difference and turn around the high rate of failure. There are several crucial qualities of a great executive company coach. Your strategic thinking business coach shares a list of thirteen (13) major qualities that specify a great executive company coach.
1. They are visionary and have the capability to develop a plainly specified vision.
2. They are extremely effective facilitators and guides.
3. They are completely dedicated to the pursuit of quality.
4. They are lifelong students.
5. They are optimists.
6. They hold themselves and others accountable.
7. They constantly construct relationships.
8. They possess a high level of emotional intelligence.
9. They work strategic thinkers and coordinators.
10. They are excellent listeners and actually hear what their clients state.
11. They are politically savvy relative to their company.
12. They have really strong company and personal ethics.
13. They can associate with leading management and comprehend the expectations of boards and stakeholders.